Monday, May 2, 2011

My favorite cleaning tools.

There's no way way around it, cleaning stinks. But these have made it way easier, faster, and well, as enjoyable as cleaning can be.

My shark pocket steam mop. I have a secret love affair with this.

My cute cleaning gloves. It makes me want to fix my hair and put makeup on to clean the toilet.
Electrolux EL1022A Ergorapido Ultra 2 in1 Stick and Hand vacuum. If you have grubby little kids, this is a life saver! And budget friendly.


This is the beauty I really wanted... the Dyson DC30. My big Vacuum is A Dyson, and I absolutely LOVE it. But this pretty princess is PRICEY! So it wasn't in the budget when I needed a handheld.

The BabyGanics Cleaning line. I love this stuff. especially the all-purpose cleaner. I know Its safe around the kids, It doesn't have nasty chemicals, It works GREAT, and It's very affordable. Babies R Us often times does BOGO on it!
My dish brush. I HATE sponges, they gross me out and all I think of is GERMS! After I use my brush it goes in the dishwasher.

Seriously no walls should have to go without these bad boys.
My cleaning caddy. After each use I refill the towels and make sure it's ready to just grab and go for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment