Monday, June 20, 2011

A sandwich that will make your mouth happy.

Our poor little LaLa is sick today. She seems to be on the up swing of things, but is still super clingy and lovey. I don't mind so much! I never get to hold this little one. She's a total daddy's girl. Blake is watching a movie and the girls are asleep. I could and really should be folding laundry in this quiet time, But I'm not. I'm eating lunch. You should try this...


 Herbed mayo {I don't eat mayo I use 0% Greek yogurt, garlic, pesto, salt, and pepper}, honey mustard, Boars head honey maple turkey, bacon, tomato, avocado, and sharp cheddar cheese.
I know it's SUPER healthy with bacon and cheese but hey, I'm pregnant and LOVE cheese and have a weird obsession with bacon lately {which is really weird, I normally HATE it}. So, in 8 weeks I'll post so many healthy recipes you'll hate me.




Add a side of grapes, strawberries, and carrots and MMMMM......

No comments:

Post a Comment