Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Heavens to Betsy...

Heavens to Betsy... I'm having a baby in 2 1/2 to 4 weeks, and I am So So So not ready! With 3 kids in tow already, I really haven't had time to think about it. My sister is here until the last week of August, and can I say how wonderful it is... I'd probably be mental by this point if she weren't here, and I can tell you that my entire family would be wearing dirty clothes. {Our washer and dryer sit really low to the ground and it's basically impossible for me to get around the washer and dryer doors in the hallway with this gigantic belly.} Well, back to me not being ready... I haven't washed the baby clothes yet,  scratch that, I haven't pulled them out so my sister can wash them, is a more accurate way of putting it. I haven't gone through to see how many clothes I still have left from Blake, if any of those will fit, Or even be the right season.{Blake was a tiny 4 pound preemie that came home in the dead of winter.} Brent, I'm guessing will be at least 6 or 7 pounds and come home in the hottest part of summer.  So I really just need a few pj's and lots of onesies. Which I wanted to make a few little cute ones... like this...

  Hasn't happened yet...

I also haven't made my papoose...
This is a must have. I used it every day, all day long with Kynzi.

The car seat cover... Still hasn't happened. I'll be honest, I'm contemplating just buying a new one, because I HATE making them...

Um, and can I say that I am so glad to be having another boy... However, little girl stuff is so much more fun. And there is a lot more selection. 
I still need to buy diapers. {I have a million boxes of diapers, but no newborn or size 1} Speaking of diapers, has anyone else noticed that pampers kind suck these days? They must have changed something, So I have switched totally back to Target brand. {I love Target, and I love that they give coupons on their generic brand.} 
Other than that I think we have everything we need. I mean, it was only 14 months ago that I had a brand new baby in the house...
But really, are you ever "ready" for a new born?

No comments:

Post a Comment