Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A few things that put a smile on my face to start my day






 This lovely piece will make it into my office in the next house.
You can find it at Pier One Imports.





As for this, I'm thinking mothers day gifts.




 This AMAZING bag is actually a diaper bag. Do you believe it? It reminds me of Mary Poppins bag. Hmmmm, my Birthday is coming up... or maybe my sweet husband will surprise me with it at the hospital after I bring his 4th child into the world. If I start hinting now he might remember. You can get it here. 





 I broke down and finally bought this rug to complete the master bathroom,  I've lusted after it in the local Anthropologie store for 2 years. See it here.
 These speak for themselves.
They would look awfully cute in Easter baskets.
You can order them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment