Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Saturday is a special day...

It's the day we get ready for Sunday... 9 am church is rough, So in order to ensure that Sunday morning isn't chaos, well, complete chaos, I lay out the kids clothes and pack our Sunday bag and lay it by the door. I know it's nothing new, but maybe you'll give it a try and simplify and make Sunday mornings a bit less stressful. I also try to have something easy for breakfast. Some cinnamon rolls that are ready to go in the oven, A breakfast casserole made the night before and ready to go in the oven, or frozen waffles or pancakes. I also can't stand when the T.V. is on. It's always a nightmare to try and turn off if the kids are already watching it. So try some hymns or something instead.


Yes, I bribe my kids with food during church... and I let them color and take books and a few small toys. And I have a separate bag from the diaper bag for church, It has it's own diapers and wipes case so I don't have to switch them back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment