Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween crafts with the kiddos!

So in celebration of Halloween month, {Yes it's a month long celebration in this house, Not just one day} I've picked a few crafts to do with the kiddos.

Yesterday we decorated cupcakes. I made green cupcakes and orange frosting and let them go crazy with sprinkles, Autumn mix, and Halloween peeps. I put the frosting in little ziplock bags and tied a twisty tie, So that it didn't spill out the top. They LOVED frosting them by themselves.
So on the list of projects...
Sucker Ghosts.
Pumpkin bracelets. You can find the tutorial here.
These cute little Q tip skeletons.
How stinking cute are these footprint witches?
Ghost pizza for dinner!

Chocolate dipped ghosts! My kids are going to go CRAZY for these things.
And of course, you all know my sugar cookie fetish.
If y'all have any other cute ideas I'd love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment