Oh boy oh boy, Do I have a recipe for you to try!
I don't know why But I cant find the page that this is linked to!~ Oh NO! It's from chef in training.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom. Layer chicken breasts over the sauce. Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers. Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on High.
I cut the ham (Canadian bacon) into small pieces, Just so it was easier for the kiddos to eat. Holy moly, I think I could have eaten the whole pot!