Tuesday, November 22, 2011

pumpkin cupcakes

It's kind of nice just staying home all week. Just hanging out. However... It's not so awesome to have 3, Soon to be 4 sick kids as I'm sure Blake will get it. And all I seem to do is bake and eat. I'm not a huge pie fan... But I do love pumpkin... And I LOVE cupcakes. So last night I was in a pinch for time and needed a treat for family night... So are you ready for the easiest fastest yummiest pumpkin cupcakes ever? I'm slightly embarrassed as to how simple they are...



3 ingredient pumpkin cupcakes


1 15oz can of pumpkin. NOT PIE MIX. Plain pumpkin.
1 yellow cake mix
1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar

That's it. dump that in the mixer and pop them in the oven at 350 for 17-18 min. No eggs, No oil, no water... Just dry cake mix, canned pumpkin and cinnamon sugar.
Let them cool and frost with 

Cream cheese frosting.
1 stick softened butter
4 oz cream cheese at room temp.
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 ish... cups of confectioners sugar
3-4 tablespoons milk

Depending on how thick you like your icing determines how many cups of sugar and how much milk you use. I like mine pretty thick for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment