Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm not paying $10 for a roll of wrapping paper.

Seriously? Why have I never noticed how expensive wrapping paper is? Well, I'm not doing it...Not this year. I'm not spending the money on it. What A WASTE! They destroy it anyways. It's like flushing money down the toilet. So, Instead, I have been asking for paper bags instead of taking in my reusable grocery bags. Yep. That's what they are going to be wrapped in. Now, before you think how ugly that will be, Humor me for a minute...




I mean, I have LOADS of scrapbook paper, ribbon and wraffia in my craft stuff. And this last picture is just a toilet paper or paper towel roll, made into a flower. SO... Brown paper bags from the grocery store = Free. Craft crap from my garage = Free. So, Wrapping for Christmas this year... Yep, You guessed it... Free. That's at least $20 in my pocket. Because lets be honest, We never buy just one roll.


1 comment:

  1. What great ideas! And it is so true, it all goes straight to the trash. I'm feeling inspired, thanks!

    ReplyDelete