- Hit consignment shops. Sometimes you can get lucky and find great stuff super cheap, other times it's a waste of gas. But it can't hurt to try, If you don't find anything you don't like, you don't have to buy it, but there's always the off chance you can find a brand new item with the tags for 1/4 of the original price.
- Hit up Gaps clearance. And sign up for their e mails. A lot of the time you can get an extra 30% off your entire purchase coupon. That includes clearance items.
- Dillards always puts and extra 40% off their clearance. You just have to watch for the sale, to know when it is.
- Scout online clearance sites. I love Zulily.
- I love the Ralph Lauren outlet for Blake's shirts. Of course, I only buy clearance.
So, here's a few outfits I love for Blake that I will find and put together for a fraction of the retail price. Um, but as a side note, On the Ralph Lauren website, you can personalize your shirts, down to the color of the pony, or you can get their initials embroidered on them... I'm not going to lie, this is going to take some will power not to pay full price for a few personalized shirts...