Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If you were wondering...

If you were wondering, We've been a little crazy lately, this is what we've been up to...  and the reasons I haven't posted in a few days...


Finally. That's all I have to say about the car seat cover.

Soaking up the last few days or weeks that Kynzi Beast is the baby of the family...

Cuddling sick babies... and cleaning up vomit and diarrhea. 

Putting together "big kid" bikes. They've been sharing a tricycle and have been begging for bikes. I found one for Blake last year at Target when they had their after Christmas clearance, and was hoping to save it until this Christmas, but we decided to just go ahead and get LaLa a bike too and put them together yesterday.

And being a huge pregnant lady...  and spending several hours in the doctors office and hospital, figuring out if contracting every 4 minutes is doing anything... It's not. I'm at 36 1/2 weeks right now. Let me give you a bit of history... Blake was born at 33 weeks, LaLa was born at 36 weeks on the day... and Kynzi was born at 37 and a few days. I'm not used to being pregnant full term! I went to the doctor yesterday and literally spent 3 hours on the monitor. Contracting every 4-5 minutes, they don't hurt, they are just annoying. And after hoping I'd be at a 4 and could be admitted, Found out I was still at 2 and 50%. Needless to say, I was depressed and stopped at the gas station and decided to eat my weight in candy... and then eat Chipotle for dinner... not a good idea. It made me really sick. So, as for now, we're just sitting at home waiting for baby Brent to come, and trying to get rid of this nasty stomach bug the kiddos have.

No comments:

Post a Comment