Wednesday, January 4, 2012



A few random facts you may or may not have known about me...

I can change my own oil, and fix my own flat tire.

I can and will do anything in 6 inch heels... Including wrangling 4 munchkins into church on my own.

I am a MISERABLE speller... And I'm terrible at math.

I love tuna casserole. I would eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could.

I SUCK at making No bake cookies, But ask me to make a 5 tier wedding cake, piece of cake.

I am a violinist. I started playing when I was 7. It was a God given talent and I take no credit for what I have accomplished. I should and should have practiced more,

I have green eyes. Contrary to what my husband told a hospital nurse 5 years after we'd been married.

I am not a morning person. Or a Night owl for that matter. I go to bed around 8 or 9 and don't get up until 7 or 8. It's always been that way. My parents didn't really have to give me a curfew or bedtime in high school because they knew I couldn't stay awake that late.

I have 2 birthmarks. One next to my belly button, And one on my bum/thigh.  {TMI?}

I don't do things I'm not good at.

I LOVE the scriptures.

I'm scared of everything. I can't even watch previews or I get nightmares. I cried in Hocus pocus because I was so scared.

I HATE CANNED GREEN BEANS. Actually any canned vegetable. I only eat fresh or frozen.

I failed the sit and reach in school EVERY YEAR, But set a school record for the fastest mile in elementary school.  A 6 min 45 sec mile in 5th grade.

I look more like my dad contrary to people saying I look identical my mom.

I hate critters. 

I have freakishly fat short hands. Mike calls them "Mageno mits" If you want to see what I'm talking about google a picture of a silver back gorillas hand and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment