Wednesday, June 6, 2012



Today, I took LaLa and Kynzi to run my errands with me while mike stayed home and took the boys for a walk. I got new running shoes... Much needed and long over due.
They are the brooks pure connect. They look a little strange for a running shoe and I wasn't completely convinced of what the guy was telling me, but after I put those bad boys on I knew what all the hype was about. This shoe was my last shot before taking up barefoot running... EVERY other shoe I have bought is giving me problems, {Knee, shin, back} But I seem to be able to run barefoot pain free... I'm telling you those crazies you see running marathons with no shoes are on to something... But it might have been frowned upon if I tried to take up barefoot running on the gym treadmill... I'd probably get a few weird looks... and athletes foot.
I mean, But lets not over look the fact that they do happen to be my favorite color.
I also saw these two shirts and wanted both of them... But budget didn't allow... {Remember no spending year... Unfortunately it isn't over.}




 

So true... So true. Then we headed off to the craft store. LaLa LOVES going to Joanns and Michaels. She is so fun to take in there. I had to get some lining fabric to start a project with this material that I fell in LOVE with. No, for real, This is my inspiration for the fortress of sewitude. I'm pretty much obsessed with it. {Its joel dewberry ornate floral}
 

Sew in love... Sew in love.
Mike is at scouts right now, and it's pouring down rain... He will be so happy when he has to park 1/4 of a mile away from our townhouse and walk in this mess... Sigh... Only 4 1/2 more months... And then he will be able to park in the garage... Or at least our driveway;) It can't go fast enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment