I don't know, I'm going through a huge range of emotions. I don't know if I'm ready to leave this side of town, If I'm ready to make the commitment to pay a mortgage again, if I'm ready to be a homeowner and all the responsibilities that come with that, I don't know if I'm ready to write that big fat check to pottery barn, I don't know if I'm ready to clean a house of that size. Do we start now, Do we wait a year, do we wait 2 years? What are the pros and cons? Could waiting a year and saving more money hurt anything?
How do you know that you haven't just convinced yourself that it's Gods will, Or if you have His stamp of approval, Or if he really is just leaving the decision up to you because he trusts you to make that decision...
I mean Doctrine and Covenants 58:26 says
"26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is acompelled in all things, the same is a bslothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward."
The Lord gave us agency for a reason right?
Sigh, I know this post has really gone nowhere, But I just needed to vent a little bit and hope that someone has felt this way before and has some advice to offer?